Casa Central's School Age Program provides a safe, nurturing environment that responds to the needs of the children. Activities stimulate involvement from children and work toward the following goals:
- To increase reading and math skills through academic assistance and educational tools
- To develop social emotional skills through the Second Step Social Emotional Curriculum
- To enhance self image through adult encouragement and the achievement of personal goals
- To increase appreciation for cultural diversity through multicultural celebrations that incorporate dance, food, and music
- To refine gross and fine motor skills through planned physical activities and the Sparks Curriculum
The parent portal is a useful resource that provides our families with a place to get information, events, calendars, and newsletter.
Current parents can access the parent portal by logging in.
Parent portal features include:
- Monthly Children Event Calendar
- Parent Forms
- Photo Gallery
For more information on the agency and the programs we offer visit our main site www.casacentral.org